Skip to main content

Creamy Linguine with Fish Ball

Happy sunday!

It's weekend and time for made an experience with kitchen.


Today I was went to market like a daughter who gave a mission from her parent.
I was like a kiddos, asked every corner of market to find something haha



So, here's those ingredients:


Linguine
Fish ball
Cheese
Cooking Cream
Parsley
Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Salt


Steps:

Boiled the pasta
boiled for 3 - 4 minutes


Fry the onion, garlic and fish ball


Cook..


After the pasta was ready, 
put them together

add cooking cream and cheese
stired them

put some parsely on top


And my dinner is ready..
Creamy Linguine with Fish Ball


Forget about my dinner diet

and

HAPPY IED MUBARAK
EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATE IT ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERJOYED

Akhir 2018, saya mengevaluasi diri dengan apa yang sudah saya lakukan di 2018 kemarin.  Egois dan tidak melibatkan Tuhan, ya itu hal terbodoh yang saya lakukan tahun lalu.  Alhasil, penyesalan. Mengawali tahun 2019, saya pelan-pelan belajar menghidupi yang namanya berserah, dan tidak memegang kendali atas keinginan pribadi.  Jika orang lain berkata " Tuhan itu memberikan kita akal budi dan " our will ", jadi keputusan yang kita ambil atau langkah-langkah yang akan kita jalani, ya minta Dia yang memberkati " atau ada yang lain mengatakan " Kita buat dulu gambar abstrak kehidupan kita mau gmn, nanti minta Tuhan yang revisi ".  Saya sangat menghargai pandangan dari mereka, tapi belajar dari pengalaman saya sendiri dan mulai menjalani yang namanya " Saya punya mimpi, tapi saya berserah Tuhan apakah mimpi itu berkenan/tidak, jika iya, minta Tuhan yang plotkan timmingnya dimana, jika tidak ya hapus saja, Tuhan ganti dengan apa yang Tuhan mau untuk say

When God says He Will Provide

Excited yet anxiety so far.. I have been 2 years at work and afterwards I want to apply my dream scholarship ever in UK, it's Chevening. I prayed in that time to God. I wanted to work first before get a chance to study master degree. And now, He gave me what I want and beyond. He gave more than I asked, but I cannot deal with these problems and overwhelmed. I left my first job in last December 2017 to decide my selfishness determination. After that, I can focus on this scholarship and I will prepare for the another scholarship, LPDP. However, all my plan got ruined. We plan to, but God has His execution. I unemployed for about 2 months with anxiety and Mum's murmuring. I thought it was inconstant distractions, but it gained a monster worries inside my mind and soul. Because of financial matters, I finally looking a job (AGAIN) to stimulate our daily need. Pay bills, church-needs and more. I am working because of MONEY. I neglected the brain-skills and choose th